Monday, November 28, 2011

My little DIY projects.......

What I have been up to.....


So, I waste, I mean SPEND, hours on Pinterest and I found these really cool ideas!!! Glue a rock on an empty prescription bottle, then put an extra house key (or whatever) and bury it it in the front yard!! Positively brillant!!


Next came this idea!! As I am driving around town, I look for old tires on the side of the road. When I see one, I pull over and throw it in the back of the truck!! (Yea, my kids love me! Heehee!) 


Olivewood Gardens Tire Planters

Right now I have about seven tires sitting in the driveway. I bought spray paint and went to town. Ended up with this:



I cannot wait to go get the rest of my colors and finish  this project!!!

Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!