Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The one where I actually finished something.....

My sister-in-law asked me if I could make a Raggy Tag blanket. So, here is what I made.....






I lined the back with flannel and just tried to match the "tags" to the material. Honey brought it our niece this week. She is in Florida for Thanksgiving (yeah, let's not get into she is missing Thanksgiving with me!!! But she is seeing her brother so all is well...)


I am told that despite the look on her face, a few more blankies need to be made as this one is covered in drool!!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!