Thursday, May 27, 2010

Max and I after we had just completed 3.6 miles! Yup, 3.6 miles in 55 minutes!!! Not the fastest time ever, but I DID ITI'm trying a new program, C210K. And I started at week 8, day 1. It's run five minutes and walk one minute, repeat TEN times!! And really one minute is almost why bother? haha. But I walk it just the same. This program doesn't give me two minutes left, one minute left like the other program does. I miss that. But it does tell me when I am halfway done with the run. So, I will continue with this program until I catch up to the day one week one of the B210K. And then go back to B210k.

The bottom two shots are from my run.


Forever In Blue Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!