Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Project 365, Day 60

I shot this in the parking lot of the mall here in the AV.  When I went to process, I saw just how dirty my camera has become. The bright light really showed spots! So after some hours in Lightroom and Photoshop. Here is the final capture. I antiqued it in Lightroom and removed spots and a light pole in Photoshop. 
I am saving for a camera and if  you would like to help me out, please click on the AVON in the corner (or on the link) and shop. Doesn't matter where you live , AVON will ship to you!!  Every penny I earn is going towards my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!