Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cybil at A Big Pot of Crazy gave me this fabulous award and I (again) have been a bad, bad blogger and have not posted it until now!!!!


Thank you for thinking of me Cybil!! I read your blog every day!! And I love it!!!!


The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are as follows…

1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!
Now, to pass this award on to 12 bloggers who bring a little sunshine to my day!

Please go visit all these lovely ladies!!!!

Tonight is the night!!! Alice in Wonderland is opening and we have tickets for the midnight showing!!! Can't wait!!!

Right after the movie, I mean RIGHT AFTER, Honey and I are heading to Arizona for opening day of Spring Training!!! Go Dodgers!!!! That's right we are going back to Camelback Ranch!! Friday is White Sox and we have seats right behind home plate! And Saturday is DODGERS!! I cannot wait!!!!!! Hopefully, we can sneak in some Greek food while we are there!!! So, see you all Monday!!!!!



Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!