Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project 365, Day 42


Meds, originally uploaded by Max Too.

Ok, so I have pneumonia! My fitness plan has been derailed, I'm gonna start over when I can breathe again! I have one more med that the pharmacy needs to order! Holy Crap!!! I orignally took this shot without Mama in the background but it looked so boring. And I probably should have stopped to remove the phone chargers. We are on a new system here at Chez Max! The kids grades are not up to par, so as soon as they get home, phones go in my bedrrom and they get them back in the morning. I know, I'm mean! But seriously! The texting at night was out of control! Now everyone gets sleep and hopefully grades and chores improve around here!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!