Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project 365, Day 40, 41

This night shot was taken at the ball field. I only wish that the falling rain could be seen! It created such a cool halo effect. The bottom picture is called storm chaser because in my rear view mirror it was black and in front of me it was bright with shinning sun! This So Cal weather has been crazy! We are suppposed to be in the 70's next week, no rain in sight!
This week has been killer. First, I have had the cough and lungs from hell!! And spring semester started. My classes are going to be hard but fun! I am really looking forward to my special studies in photography class. I get to use our trip to Glendale, Arizona for a photography project.  Glendale is spring trainning home of the Dodgers. Honey and went to opening day last year, and we are going back for a whole week this year!! I cannot wait!!! But for today I have nothing to do and no where to go, so I am taking Nyquill and going back to bed!!! I hope you all have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!