Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More pictures from Minnesota

I loved the Mall of America. I was there for two days and still didn't get to every store!!!

The weather was beautiful, it rained early Saturday morning and then cleared up for the game. Other than that, it was about 60 or so the whole weekend!! Of course I hear it snows in St. Paul but I still want to live there. Max and Baby would love it!!

The Ladies of the Los Angeles Amazons and my Honey lookin' fierce!!






We played at Hamline University which is a beautiful campus!! Which got me thinking - how does one learn of ALL the colleges out there? How can any high school senior really make a good choice, there are so many colleges out there!!!

Have I mentioned the Mall of America? Loved It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!