Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Day at the Beach

Isn't he beautiful?



We pack the cooler, we pack the kids and load Max into the truck! I check the web to see which beaches will allow dogs. Los Angeles County doesn't allow our canine friends and family enjoy the sand and surf with us. Ventura County does. So, off to Ventura we went....

To say that Max didn't like the water is an understatement. The waves scared the heck out of him, but the beach was heaven. The birds, the sand for digging, the people who wanted to pet him and tell him he is beautiful!!! He never gets tired of saying, "Why, yes I am the dog from 8 Below!"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!