Thursday, November 3, 2011

I cannot believe I missed the second day...........

Honey and I have been sick for a week now. So, I took yesterday off. I stayed in bed, drank tea and watched movies all day.... I feel much better today.

Shrimp playing in a tournament in San Diego last weekend. We have this weekend off and then we are in Hemet next weekend. Mater has been with his Mom all week, and we miss him. Luckily for us he comes home tomorrow! Yea! Can't wait to see him. Honey bought Cars 2 Tuesday night and we are planning a movie and popcorn night Friday night!!! He is turning into such a boy! Loves to climb, scares his Nono (me) to death!! 



Tomorrow we are going to see our second taping of the Doctors.  Honey and I had so much fun the last time we went and while we were at lunch in Hollywood we saw this bit of handsomeness:


Mark Valley yummy!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love that photo of him on the fence, I don't know why, but that just is neat to me...
    You have some easy on the eyes photos following it, too... ;)

    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!