My cousin's Sheltie ate a dark chocolate Endangered Species bar and it cost her a fortune at the vet's office to remedy the situation. I hope all the Russell Stovers was gone before Max got ahold of the box. :-)
OH NO...please say he didn't eat it?
Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!