Friday, December 3, 2010

Skywatch Friday....


I know there are no clouds in the sky, but look at those reds reflected off the mountains!!!


Tonight Honey and I are going to see a stage production of It's a Wonderful Life. I cannot wait!!! It is my favorite Christmas movie EVER! Honey thinks if she takes me to see the stage show I won't make her watch the film version 500 times this year!!! Ummmm, nice try.

Tomorrow we are taking Mater to a Christmas parade! It should be fun but cold. I have finished Mater's Duck Soup Jacket. (Pictures are coming!!)

Friend Finding Fridays

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, simply beautiful!

    No mountains here, just hills. Thanks for sharing this awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sky and mountains. Gorgeous!

    I'm a big fan of It's a Wonderful Life too, but I'm a once a season watcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, I love the reflections. Enjoy the play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely NOT a fan of Its a Wonderful Life. Honestly, if anyone else but Jimmy Stuart were in that movie, I'd probably like it. I'm a White Christmas kinda' gal. I love, love, love your photo and wish I had that view. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!