Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday, Finally!!!!!



This past summer at a Jethawks game, I won a dinner out to a local bristro here in town. We cashed in last night. It was a delicious steak dinner with fried cheesecake for dessert. And these really amazing stained glass windows. I used to have plans to redo my house in stained glass, the cabinets, the side windows that looks out to nothing,



I love both Tiffany and Frank Llyod Wright styles.  Ahhhhh, maybe one day I will get back to it.

Tonight is the first (and probably only) CIF playoff game for KHS. It is going to be cold!!!!!!!

The girls below are my seniors!!! I am going to miss them!!!

My friends and coworkers!! (I made all the knitwear you see. Both scarves and my hat. Just saying.)

 My Honey and I.

1 comment:

  1. Fried cheesecake??? That sounds like something I'd eat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!