Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday....

My Gibbs! I need to knit him up a new sweater because he is NOT liking the cold weather! In fact he is now spending his nights under my blankets!! Yup, he needs a sweater!!




Mama M at My Little Life is hosting this bloghop....

1. What do you listen to while driving?

I either listen to my ipod, which has a little bit of everything on it or if I am by myself I will listen to talk radio.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

Ummmmm, nothing! I love fall! I really love the crispness of the air, the colors, everything!!!


3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

Country cottage with a wrap around porch. Hardwood floors and a HUGE fireplace. Cozy, I love cozy.


4. Would you ever own a minivan?

I did right up until the transmission went. I loved my minivan!! But, I think my next car (fingers crossed) will be a Frod Flex! Love those things!!


5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

Seriously? Nope.

2 comments:

  1. I don't wash them either although they say you should! I love to listen to NPR when I am alone in the car. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the Sibes here are LOVING the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!