Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jan at Murrieta 365 is hosting a great blog hop!! SOOC Sunday!


What are the rules?

•On any Sunday you can post any photo you like (it must be one of your own)
•that hasn’t been tweaked or altered in any way (cropping is OK).
•In other words Straight Out Of the Camera.
•Also, please link back to Murrieta365. Thanks.



If I could I would fix the highlight and contrast. I would also remove the softball player in the background and probably the sidewalk behind her.
This is one of my softball players. Her nickname is TooTall. Because when she started playing for us, she was much taller then anybody else. Now she isn't but the name has stuck!!!


3 comments:

  1. Great photo of a lovely, lovely young lady. :D

    BTW, Max is beautiful. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful girl. Thanks for joining in at SOOC Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous !

    Thank you to visit my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!