Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

The weekend started with flash flooding. We had a storm roll through here that was unbelieveable!! Thunder and lightening with sheets of rain. In a matter of minutes streets were flooding and powerwas out. The wind was so bad, trees were uprooted and powerline toppled. Me? I was under the covers! It lasted about an hour and power for some people was out for two days!


Then Friday, this little guy turned one! Where has the year gone?

The countdown to the new school year has begun. The high schoolers go back 8-9-10! And today is the beginning of a two week band camp. Yea, I know we all hear, "This one time at band camp..."
Tweleve days, ten hours a day... can't wait!!!
Capture this shot durning my run this morning.
Hope everyone has a great week and stays cool!! Today it's only supposed to get to the century mark!!!

4 comments:

  1. We had "wrath of God" storms too last night here in Arizona. And I'm with you, I can't WAIT till school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an early start for school. I can't imagine dealing with that kind of heat. We'd like some rain, but no flash floods, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is some serious rain! Yikes. Glad your power was only out for a little while.

    Happy 1st birthday to your little guy. He looks so grown up behind the steering wheel. Before you know it he'll be asking for the car keys!

    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the storm off in the distance,Crazy weather,than a pretty rainbow followed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!