Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Confessions of a gleek...

I didn't really like the first season, so I haven't watched. But I just had to watch the Madonna episode! And holy Moly! I am sooo hooked! Thank goodness for Hulu (and lab hours) because I will be going back to see what I have missed!
It is such a guilty pleasure! I am also busy downloading songs! But not the Madonna ones - although I did love, love, love that episode.

Ok, today is my long run (is it friday yet?) and the last one in my old shoes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!