Friday, April 23, 2010

Before and After

Monica over at Pixel Perfect is hosting this blog hop. Take a picture SOOC (straight out of camera) then show your edited version. Pretty cool!
Anyway, I present my entries:
This Morro Bay Rock in Northern California. Morro Bay is one of our favorite places and the coast of  California is one of the most beautiful anywhere!! I shot this last year during our anniversay weekend trip!!!
The finished product took me a few hours in Lightroom and Photoshop. I was going to toss the top image - but then I wondered if I could salvage it and Voila!! I think it pretty and dark! I hope you all enjoy! It's kinda scary to show people your SOOC shots!! Thank goodness for CS4 and Lightroom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!