Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Follow

Morning!! This week has been crazy!!! Honey is leaving for Arizona this weekend (for a week) (without me!) Plus friends of ours are on a weeklong cruise to the Gulf of Mexico and we are babysitting, which means another one to get to baseball practice and baseball games and school!
If you are new here to Chez Max, Welcome!! I love to read new blogs! So, Friday is my favorite day of the week!!!!!!!
So link up and enjoy!!!!! Hosted by Hearts Make Families! Head over there they have something new going on!!!!




The sponsors for this week!!!!!! Sweet!!!!!

MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!