Thursday, September 17, 2009

I do knit really I do....

I made this baby jacket for a co-worker of Honey. The pattern can be bought here. It's a really great and easy pattern, the best part NO SEAMING! I hate seaming. I knitted these socks for Honey. Unfortunately, Peanut my puppy, got to them before she could wear them a second time. Ugggghhhhh!
I'm so sad, look how fabulously the pattern matched up!!!
I made this for another co-worker of Honey's. It's a hybrid of two patterns. One of which is here.
I do not know how to link to Ravelry. The other pattern is: Vintage Rocks Baby.
I'm loving all my knitting time. I think I've pretty much finished up everything I had hanging on my needles (or in a baggie!). So, now I am free to start anything I want. Hmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!