Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fire and Song Girls at the (Now Closed for the Year) AV Fair

These two aren't Song Girls but they are so cute, I had to include them!! (See the Station Fire smoke behind them? Yup, dealt with THAT bit of heaven for about a week! More pictures of the smoke below!)
Every year the AV Fair has the area high school bands perform. KHS was the band to close out the fair this year.


I guess I need to include more pics of the actual band! Heehee! Since we are traveling to the Valley for football this Friday night (Alemany High School - my mom's alma mater!!) I will take picures then.
The smoke made the skies black at my house. The fairgrounds are about 15 miles north of my house. Imagine what mi casa was like! Shudders!



All the kids are finally back in school which means knit and crochet time!! Pictures coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!