Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Pictures 2008

Aren't we cute? This was taken in Washington - we were taking pictures for mom's new digital picture frame.
My sisters and I in OUR matching jammies.Can you tell we're related?
All first cousins.
Future yarn.
Looking at pictures of themselves.=)

Opening christmas jammies. Funny how you know you are getting pajamas and still it never loses its excitement.
Hats I crocheted for them.
Portland.

Loved this VW Bus!!



The only way to travel!!



She was a little moody but luckily Uncle Joe was there for hugs!!
My mom and dad - she had just given his new ipod Touch for christmas and then we spent the next couple of days teaching him how to use it! Aren't they the cutest ever?
My Uncle Bill (UB) I don't get to see him often enough!
She won the christmas game - greed! And won.... dishcolths-she unwittingly traded the pink purse, again thank goodness for aunts (Great Aunt Laurie) cause she traded her back!
The final performance of the season! We had individual handbills - with the name of the participants, the name of the director and the name of the producers and on the back we were thanked by name for watching!!!

Playing with his touch! Once he got the hang of it, he spent a ton of money on iTunes!







We had so much fun on our trip, we faced blizzards and driving with chains for the first time, most of the children and adults had stomach flu; but we still managed to laugh, alot!, and I had my first white christmas. It snowed everyday we were in Seattle, which was pretty cool. Of course no matter what the
weather, Oregon and Washington are beautiful. Honey had a hard time cause we didn't see sky or the sun for seven days. Different for us high desert girls!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics!

    How cool to all get matching pjs!

    Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!