Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back to school tomorrow...

I am back at school after get this, a THREE week break!! Yea that's right, I totally screwed up my spring break dates! D'uh!!!!!!! So I got an extra week off. I hope I haven't been dropped. Of course, if I haven't, I have a TON of lab hours to make up. Why am I tellng you all of this? Because I feel like such a dork and I really need to purge and quit thinking about how far behind I am now. I did email my prof but haven't heard back from him yet. The first time around, I didn't worry about stuff like this, which is probably why I never finished. =)

Wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stuff Happens you will get back on track because you rock!!!
    I hope you can make it to the next knotty knitter Gathering April 13th Miss Ya:)Hugs to you and honey and the kids.Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!