Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A really slow month!!!!!


They said we'd have a huge snow storm!!! Really? I don't think so!! I was taking a walk and saw the cutest thing! This dog is on the second story!!! But he can look out on a really busy street and people watch!!!
My dogs are very naughty!!! Sun bathing on my table while I am standing there putting away groceries!!!! It's always funny until the huskies decide THEY can sunbathe on the table!!!!! JK!!
School starts in just over a week!! Can't wait!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!