Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

Honey saying Happy New Year!! Of course she is working today (overtime, so I guess it's okay :(

Last night we rang in the new year with a vomiting child!! I cannot wait to be done cleaning up after sick children. It was the youngest (pictured below, the way she went to sleep - shoulda known something was up!!) She is feeling better now. As much as I hate the side effects of upset stomachs - duh you doesn't - I am the only one in the house who can clean up without getting sick myself. Lucky me!!!!

This pattern is called Seraphina's Shawl . I started and then frogged and started and then frogged and started, you get the idea! Finaaly figured it out around 10 pm last night. I am using Lion Brand Pound of Love this time with a size N hook. I am using POL because I wasn't sure how to make this shawl. My next one, I'll use Simply Soft. Honey has put me on a severe yarn diet, so I gotta use what I have! (Only cause I want a car and can't get that if I am always buying yarn and not saving money.) (Good point!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!