Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Look What We Did Today!!!!!

This what the "hallway" wall looked like before the paint. Notice the reall really washed out light purple!!!!!! The spackle is because I LOVE to hang pictures!!! (and rearrange them!!!!!) My house my rules!!!! The kids have distroyed this part the wall. Someone even wrote HI on the wall!!! I guess I need to let everyone enjoy freedom of expression!!!! They also broke the drawer and bent the door of my linen cabinet!!!!! (Have I told everyone how much I love having six children in the house!!!!!)
And now for the finish!!!!



Ok yea I know, Honey is a HUGE Dodger fan. What you see there is one of TWO bookcases for her Dodger stuff!!!When children finally move out then she is getting a whole room devoted to her beloved Dodgers. For right now the collection is in the family room!!!
And I know no carpet or flooring. I pulled the carpet up this past summer and since I know I will be painting this winter, I haven't put new flooring down yet!!! I am planning on using area rugs this winter so the kids aren't sitting on cold cement.
As an aside - notice the school ribbons hanging from the brown cabinet!!! You'd think children who get school academic ribbons wouldn't write on the freakin' house walls!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out your blog (link from Dogs on Thursday). This must have been the week to paint, because we just did that too. I've never heard of a Furminator before, but went to their website and it looks like Petsmart sells it. I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!