Tuesday, November 6, 2007

And now for knitting and some quilting....

I finished this, and if by finished one means quit the knitting part without finishing the edging or ribbon detail, for the new baby that will be here in March!!!



It is from the Mason-Dixon Knitting book. The baby kimono pattern. It was easy and fun and I will be making this pattern again. I used peaches and creme in pink. Below is the baby hat I made for Daijah, the baby girl of one players on the Amazons (thank you to Contrary for the linking help!!! As you can see you did help and I am linking like crazy!!!!!). I used an old Red Heart freebie pattern that I have and is totally tatered. Anyway, it is made in the round and the pattern can be adjusted to use about 80 million different yarn weights and 80 million different size heads!! (Ok maybe not 80 million, but you get the idea!!) Daijah is so freakin' cute and I am gonna miss seeing her every week!!!!
I have also finished a traveling/snuggle pillow for Honey. I used the block called, Card Trick. I think it turned out pretty well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!