Friday, November 30, 2007

I did It!!!!!!

30 posts in 30 days!!!!!! I did it!!!! It wasn't easy at times (cause let's face it - my life isn't all that exciting - somewhat busy but not too terribly exciting!!!)


And so now on to something else. I think I will do the Project 365 a picture a day for 365 days. I will start tomorrow. December 1st. Lucky for me I have two cameras, I guess I will really learn to use them now!! Heehee!!! One I usually have on me at all times and the other I have for special occasions. I love both my cameras. Ok well, we are off to AVC for the basketball game. Yea, the band is playing, they have been the AVC basketball band for two years now! Pretty cool for a high school band that has only been around for five years! Anyway, if you see me, smile cause you will probably be on camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!