Thursday, August 23, 2007

Olivia


Olivia
Originally uploaded by frogdiva12


This is my Goddaughter - Olivia!! Nieces and nephews are the greatest things because I get to spoil and indulge all I want with no responsibility.



On our way to Amazon practice I got these amazing mangos from a street vendor!! Lemon, chili, salt and mangos yum yum!!













BTW - The Amazons won their first game Saturday against the the New Mexico Burn. (64-0). They play their first home game of the season this Saturday against the Las Vegas ShowGirlz at 7:00pm. The Los Angeles Amazons home games are played at: Bassett High School - 755 ArdillaLa Puente, CA 91746

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!