Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I really love my kids!!!!





This was an exchange from my kids about me - that they decided to put on twitter and facebook.....

Shrimp:
Will:hey guys why are there tires outside? Me:cause we're gonna paint them and put flowers in them. Will:why? Me: cause moms wierd. Lmfao :D
 ·  · 15 hours ago via mobile · 



 I  saw the above on Pinterest and thought hey! I can do that!! So, yesterday I went into the desert and FOUND eight tires in about ten minutes!! So, now I have tires sitting in my driveway waiting for painting!!

We have a softball tournament this weekend, so no painting, but as soon as I can.... pictures to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!