Monday, December 13, 2010

Palmdale Christmas Parade.....kinda.....

 I do have some shots of the actual parade and I will be posting those soon. But I took almost 600 pictures this weekend and it is taking me some time to process them.
So, I give you what I have so far.....

It was Mater's first parade and he loved the motorcycles the best (but really, who doesn't?)

 Mater and Nana
 Shrimp

 One of my Song Girls, I really just want to show off the cardigans we ordered this year. Mine will be here after the first of the year.
 My Song Girls....
Honey's mom and dad, Shrimp, Honey, and Mater.




 Below is my favorite shot of the weekend....







 This shot is because she said I am always shooting them from the back....

 It was a GREAT parade......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!