Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Monday.......

Yesterday, it rained just enough to get the softball games cancelled. Which meant a whole day of jammies and football. I went all out and ordered pizza for dinner!!! I haven't shown the furbies in awhile. So, I thought I'd show you how we roll......
Max looking for a bit of pizza. Not happening. We do have seperate food bowls for everyone. However, they all think the other one is getting something much better then what is in their bowl and so we get this...
Buddy, Peanut, and Baby
Kitty kitty has no fear of the puppies. As a matter of fact, the cats rule Chez Max. And Garfield is learning the ropes!!!
I did have a shot of three Sibe noses in one bowl, but it came out blurrier then this.... (ummm, we do not feed Sibes in glass bowls. Honey feeds the tribe leftovers.) Those noses belong to Max and Peanut.
 



Last summer, Honey and the Senior Boy built a massive dog condo in the back yard. Seriously, this thing is huge. But does Chez Max seek its cover in the heat of the summer? Well, no because they are in the house with the A/C on. So, during the rain storm they seek shelter, right? Nope. Because apparently, due to their double coat, they have NO CLUE it's raining. But, they do want in the house. Yup, wet Sibe. Yummy....

 The weekend storm gave us snow in the mountains. (I say mountains, but in reality you are looking at the San Andreas Fault. Well, part of it anyway.)
The shot below is why I do not have carpets or flooring in my house.

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love the muddy feet! Imagine how it is at my house! ug!!! Always fabulous photos to bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your photos Jeanine!!! I didn't realize you have FOUR sibes?!?!? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning view. Those muddy paws would be too much for me. Is there any way they could be taught to wipe those tootsies before coming in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckling - I learned long ago that sibes just ignore rain = but love to share that wetness with us humans.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!