Monday, October 18, 2010

CPR Training.....


Yup, this was my Saturday!!! I spent the better part of my day learning CPR! It was a small class, so we got through the ideos and practicing quickly! I am ordering my keychain today!!!

So, I am officially certified in Adult, Children, and Infant CPR, AED, and First Aid!!! Below is the kit I have ordered for Honey and myself. I mean, I thought to myself, "what is the point of being certified and not having anything with me to actually help!!??"
Before anyone starts thinking I just woke up and decided to help save the world, let me set everyone clear!!! I needed to be certified for work. I am now good for three years on my first aid and one year in CPR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!