Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Sanity Reviews

The Leap Out of Your Box Challenge!! From Family Sanity Reviews, Simply Stacie, and Little Yayas. This challenge is designed to bring you out of your comfort zone and make a huge change in your life. If you are feeling “stuck or stagnant” in any area of your life, now is the time to take 30 days to make a really big change. It will be worth it when you see the prizes, because they are designed to help you continue the process of renewal and change in your life.


The challenge will run from September 1st-30th and is open to anyone in the U.S and Canada. You will choose an area in your life; for example; weight loss/shaping up, meeting a large goal or dream you have had for a long time, facing a major fear…..you get the idea. The bigger the change and the more you step outside of your comfort zone the better chance you have of winning.

Head on over and change your life!!!



2 comments:

  1. thanks for joining the challenge, I am a huge knitter too but its been so long since I have finished anything that I have not pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A September challenge for weight loss. I can do that, or at least I SHOULD do that ;-)
    Happy weekend, jj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!