Monday, July 12, 2010

A brief recap....with lots of pictures.......

Honey decided I needed a day off. So, we headed to Disneyland.And rode the ferris wheel. Which is really, really, really big. And goes way high up in the air. Scared me to death. Something I am glad I did once and never, ever have to do again!!!!!! I was looking for hidden Mickeys and found two. One is on the Toy Story ride, which is hugely fun.

And I beat Honey!! Took an shot of the win to just to prove it!!! I am (obviously) Player Two!!!!
Did I mention how freakin' tall is the ferris wheel?

The second hidden Mickey!!!
We were in Burbank for a baesball game and afterwards went to Bob's Big Boy for dinner. We walked past a theatre and this is what is playing!!! I love the tagline!!!
The boys are back....and this time they're singing!!!!

Mater came for an overnight visit so, of course I had to take some shots!! He will be one on the 16th!!! I cannot believe I have been a grandma for a whole year!!!! Holy Moly!!!!
Yup, he is walking!!!! Talking, not so much!!! Cute? Absolutely!!!!
Flea and I went to Littlerock Dam for an afternoon. And we had a blast!!! I even climbed a tree and jumped!! The picture below is Flea NOT me! Hahaha!

We had so much fun!!! I think we are going to go back again this week!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great pics!I wont dare get on that ferris wheel,I am deathly afraid of height just looking up at it scares me!
    your grandbaby is so cute,cant believe your a grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post...enjoyed it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's a bit shy about the super tall ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Looks like you had a blast at Disney. That ferris wheel definitely looks a bit scary. Congrats on beating your hubby in that game. I love rubbing it in my hubby's face when I win against him! lol Happy first birthday to your grandson. He's a cutie pie!
    Thanks so much for stopping by. If you plan to play along with Wordless Wednesday, stop by and link up when you get a chance. Have a great day.

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Disneyland had a Toy Story ride...my boys LOVE Toy Story.

    Your little grandbaby is adorable, love the pic of him sitting on the grass. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good times and well documented... HA! I grew up LOVING CHiP's... and your pond/lake looks like a great place to cool off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!