Thursday, April 15, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans




Carin from Forever in Blue Jeans has Shoot Me!!!

 She explains it  Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!


I look back at my life and think, "why aren't I in any of those pictures?" Then I remember, because I thought I looked awful, fat, no make-up, etc., etc., etc. But the funny thing is, I wasn't. I would kill to look like I did in my 20's!!! And my kids and Honey think I look pretty good now. So, I'm in!! Go on, head over there and link up!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!