Friday, March 12, 2010

Chrsity over at Just Thinkin' is passing this along. I joined and you should too!!!! It's easy!!!!




MckLinky Blog Hop



 
OK here are this weeks pictures! The top one is taken at my home looking down the street. I took the exposure way down to "hide" all the cars parked on the street and to just show the outline of the house at the end of the street.
Next is Peanut hanging out of my truck and looking cute as always!!! If you look really closely you can see my hand in the corner of the shot.
It has been freakin' cold around here! Doesn't this just make one feel all cozy and warm?Here is Bella, the youngest kitty in the house. And the one that no one can get close to because she is soooo skittish. Gotta love a long lens!!
The California Aquaduct runs right through our town, as does the San Andreas Fault. As a matter of fact, to take this shot, I am actually standing on the fault line. There are houses here in beautful Palmdale, that are built about 100 yards back from the street because houses cannot be built on the faultline, just near it!!! I do not live in one of those houses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!