Thursday, February 18, 2010

Project 365, Day 49

 Welcome to day 49!!! I love, love, love being able to work on shots! I am taking a Special Studies in Photography class this semester, so I need to write a mission statement and then follow through! So, pretty soon (once I decide what I am going to focus on!) that is what will be showing up here! But for now my "for fun" shots continue!!
I am learning to embrace sunflares! I couldn't see for a little bit after I shot this, because I was staring right into the sun! I know not smart!

I love this shot of my youngest daughter. The light was  yummy!! I wish the background was prettier, but....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!