Friday, January 22, 2010

Three Full Weeks


As of today, we have been at our 90 day plan for three weeks! And have lost a grand total of ZERO pounds! However, we have not gained any either. I'm going to go get Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Maybe that will help shred some weight!

Honey and second daughter have been in bed with a throat/ear/fever thing all week. And now my youngest is coming down with the same thing.


After four days of solid rain, and some snow, I am finally seeing some sun!!!! But that is not to supposed to last very long. They are more saying rain for today and tomorrow. Sheesh!!
Yesterday, Peanut and I were watching the Thundering Herd on their walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!