Sunday, January 3, 2010

My first Award!!

My friend Cop Mama has given me my very first bloggy award! I am so excited!






So here's the rules:

1. List 10 things that make you happy.

2. Give this award to 10 "Sweet Friends."

Ten Things that Make Me Happy:

1. Going to spring training and opening day for the Los Angeles Dodgers!
2. Weekend getaways3. Yarn shops
4. Actually completing a knitting project
5. Movies
6. Mater
7. Starbucks and Barnes & Noble
8. Walking with the huskies and kids
9. My Itouch
10. Blogging-reading blogs & meeting other blog readers/writers. (Sorry Mama - gotta go with you on this one! :))



My Ten "Sweet Friends" (Cop Mama says breakin' the rules is okay, this one time, so you are NOT obligated to name Ten more blogs, only if you want to!)


Kate at Newlywed & Unemployed

Lana at ilovemy5kids

Kate at Busted Plumbing

Joanna at The Fifty Factor

Angelica at TygrLilies

Heather at Mama Sass

Leslee at Lollygaggin'

Lorena at loremor handmade

Teri at The Mighty M Family

Olga at TwinspirationalRunner

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!