Friday, January 29, 2010

Fitness Update

Honey and I have now completed four weeks of our 90 day plan!! Have not missed a day all month. Even while she was down with a nasty flu, she did a hour on the treadmill! Really, really slow - but she did it! Better then I would have, because if I got sick - I'm in bed!!! Weigh in is next week, hopefully there will be some weight loss!! The Olympics are almost here!
Which means those of us on Ravelry are gearing up for:Here is how it works: We cast on during the opening ceremony and the goal is to cast off during the closing ceremonies! And we are supposed to do something somewhat challenging!
I still have no idea what pattern to tackle!
Any ideas?


MckLinky Blog Hop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!