Monday, August 10, 2009

Two down, three to go!!!!




Summer is officially over for the two high schoolers! Although today is only a half day, so I don't think it will be a tough day.



These lovely ladies are my song girls. I took this during band camp.

Mater was on his way to meet greatgrandpa and greatgrandma on Hooney's side!! Her mom and dad!





Showing off more Mater pictures! We are getting a bit carried away! But oh well!






I really do get to hold him!



So here is the whole kit and kaboodle at the Tar Pits. It's really a cool place - wish we went sooner. You know, the whole we've lived here our whole lives and we have never been to...(insert your own place here)







Dig 23 - actual work being done today. The place was amazing.



DODGER GAME!!!!!











Our first stop on the way to Vegas is always in Baker and either Bob's Big Boy or The Mad Greek. Today was Bob's.









Mater threw his first tantrum in the car. Honey said no pulling over - so after he stopped crying (and his mother and I stopped crying, shrugs) we got to go to the Nike outlet to shop!



Then on to meet Bisnona (greatgrandma in Italian)






...and Bispoppa!!




I had forgotten how tiring it is to travel with an infant. But this is how I felt!!!




It was a great weekend. And now for my last two weeks of vacation, I think I am gonna try to get the garage cleaned out! Wish me luck! Pictures tomorrow on how bad it really is in there!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! Just love all the pics...I've never been to the tar pits either!:) hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!