Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our boys - the band - and SANTA!!!!


Tomorrow is the day...The Hollywood Christmas Parade and the Pete Knight High School marching band will be there!!! You can check out the list of bands here.



Andy is the lead cymbal player and has been with the band for the last three years. The red head is Steven and he is normally our jock - he played freshman football for KHS this year, but has joined the band "to be on T.V."
Handsome, huh? I know! The parade will be televised on December 16th on KTLA. I cannot believe it is not being televised tomorrow night, it won't be Thanksgiving without the the parade, but I guess, things must change...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!