Friday, November 9, 2007

One hand down....

Horrible pictures, I know!!!! But lookee I finished the left arm!!!!!


I used Bernat Softee Chunky, I think. I have done cables, but the cabled cast on and thumb part were new. Taking out the waste yarn to add the thumb was very scary, but I did it!!! Maybe now, actual gloves! I am out of practice using dpn's, I prefer two circs. But I don't think gloves can be made (the finger parts) with circs!!! Anyone out there who has done gloves with circs???? Well, off to start the next hand!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!