Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vegas Baby and a Birthday!!

Well first off the Los Angeles Amazons are DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!! But more on that in a little bit.

Here is a picture of a tourist if EVER there was one!! We saw this guy at 1 in the afternoon. Colorful to say the least!

And then we have this couple. Elvis and Pricilla on their wedding night. Of course I had to get in on the festivities!!!Saturday night the LA Amazon and the Las Vegas Showgirlz had a game, the final nregular season game for both teams. We won 28-0!! But the best part was my Mom, Dad, and 90 year old Grandma show up for the game. Of course they live there. It was windy and very cold, so they only stayed for the first half. It was the first womens football game they had seen and they said they had fun. Next up for the Amazons is the Conference Championship game against the Southern California Scropions. I love the picture of my Honey below!! I think it is my new favorite. Monday was our oldest AND youngest daughters birthdays. Yup, they share a birthday, ten years apart. Our oldest (19) is in Texas starting her life, but we won't go there just yet. The younger, and our youngest rugrat, is still at home because she is only nine. Here we are, except for myself cause I am not in the picture, and a friend of ours and her daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!