Thursday, August 9, 2007

Max





Isn't he handsome? We went to play football in Arizona and came home with Max. He was 4 months old and we were his at hello!!! Since then, who can remember what life was like before him! I didn't know how he would react to the heat of the high desert, but with the A/C life has been good. The cats are just now coming down from the rafters and the chihuahuas still aren't thrilled that he is here and the car and house is filled with dog hair. The good news is that I am collecting the hair and next year I should have a great Max afghan to snuggle under!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!