Monday, August 13, 2007

Angels vs. Red Sox

Last week we went to see the Angels lose to the Red Sox. We took boy #2 and girl #2. Since we have sooooo many kidlets we (over the summer) take a couple at a time to something special.

While the Dodgers are our fave team, we couldn't pass up the chance to hopwfully see Eric Gagne pitch!!! Ok it was only one little inning, but
woot!! woot!!! That's him on the mound in the pics. We had a great time and I even got to knit a little bit!!! Much to the distress of my peeps!!!! My own little Stitch-n-Pitch!!! HeeHee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!