Sunday, February 14, 2010

Project 365, Day 45

The girls pretend to not like having their picture taken! But they are going to have to get used to it because I have been asked to document the season for younger daughters season. Which means I will also be taking pictures of older daughter and her team!!! Day two of bed rest and while I feel better when I'm laying down, moving around is a whole other ball game!!! My son has been a great help (getting me tea and food! He even helped me chage my bedsheets today!) And Honey, got me chocolate, the 30 Day Shred video and soft bears to cuddle for Valentine's Day! Tonight she is making Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner!!!
I hope you all are having a fabulous day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!