Sunday, February 21, 2010

Me? Gee Thanks!!!

Stephanie over at Ecstatically Pregnant gave this to me awhile ago and I have been totally remiss in not posting it!!!! I am making up for that today! I think it is pretty cool she thinks I'm a beautiful blogger!! Go on over there and say hi! I love reading her blog - just wish I could help out with her "morning" sickness!!! If anyone has a home remedy that works......
Anyway on to the award:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award. Well better late then never!!!
Copy the award and place it in your blog. Done and it is going on my side bar!!!
Link the person who nominated you for this award. Go say hi!!!!
Tell us 7 interesting things about you. Ok, there is really nothing interesting about me, but I  will try!!!
Nominate 7 bloggers. This is easy!!!
Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.


1. I am a glass artist. I work with cut glass making small art pieces. I tried doing windows and discovered, while I love the look, the stress of making windows that actually fit was too much for me!!!
2. I love to read. I have books on my iTouch so that I am never without something to read.
3. I love reality TV.  But I don't think it's really real, it's just entertaining!
4. I am a control freak slob. Yup, I have an opinion on everything, which I feel is the correct opinion, but I do not have the everything in it's place kind of control thing going on. After all the kids and animals that live here, I gave up and now just dream of the day when my house will be nice and tidy!
5. I am, as I get older, more and more like my father! But that's ok, I have made my peace with it! :)
6. My roommate was a volunteer at the '84 Olympics in LA and I hung out with her and went to all the stuff she did. (It was pre-9/11 and that kind of thing could be done back then, now I'm not so sure!!)
7. I have a secret desire to become a Curling athlete!


Now on to seven other Beautiful Bloggers!!!

1. Dawn at KnittinWolf  because she is having us all knit or crochet lapgans for seniors!!!!!
2. Lana at ilovemy5kids because she has five kids and is still sane!!!
3. Leslee at Lollygagging because I love her photographs!!!
4. Lorena at loremor hand made because she taught me how to crochet with a tunisian crochet hook!!!
5. Cat at Crap on my shoes, egg in my pocket because she just kills me with her writing!!!
6. Kate from Busted Plumbing because I would love to hang with her!
7. Cop Mama at Cop Mama because even though she gets lots of comments she always comments and answers my comments and I think that is too cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!