Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A little hotness!!!!

Matt Damon is the Sexiest Man Alive. I'd have to agree. This is not the best picture of him, I don't think. I met Brad Pitt once and he is shorter than I thought and at the time he was in his scruffy phase, but still hot.


And finally, I made this bit of hotness today!!! One down, six to go!! This year we all get new stockings!!! Pretty good if I do say so myself. I used a pattern, McCalls. Fabric is from WalMart, $2.00 a yard and I can probably get two more stockings out of the yard. But of course, I can't do that because no one can have the same stocking. Mix and match but not exact.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! You are making my day!!!!

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I try to visit/follow/respond to everyone who leaves a comment but sometimes I can't because the google info page doesn't have the information!!